Philosophical inquiring about a man and culture in the reflections of Justin Popovich
The author of the article lined up the system description of anthropology of the Serbian thinker, where vision of man that fully is in personality of god-and-man of Christ comes forward as a key moment. It is opened up a volume and maintenance of the problem field of philosophical-religious picture of the worlds, that is constructed by the Orthodox culture of thinking. The author rises a question about moral solvency of humanistic principles of the European culture of thinking, which lean in their basis on polytheism, scepticism, positivism, nihilizm, relativism, anarchy, atheism. The existential and phenomenological cut of problem man and God in Justin’s philosophical reflection is given in the article. Scales and consequences of destructive influence of anthropocentric humanism on all tradition of European culture of thinking are analyzed. Human oblivion of basic laws of the Divine world, that took place after a fall, was one of the main tragic moments for a human culture, science and philosophy. Indissoluble connection of questions of divine in a man culture and man’s personal activity and similarly responsibility for the state of culture on each is underlined. The historical and philosophical, social and cultural, ethic and psychological measuring of anthropological questions is a continuous process of creative self-updating of culture. The selection of cultural standards for the purpose their moral solvency, social fitness, cultural and historical meaningfulness and actuality must be the result of this process.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
1. Zen'kovskij V. V. Principy pravoslavnoj antropologii / V. V. Zen'kovskij // Russkoe zarubezh'e v god tysyacheletiya kreshcheniya Rusi. Sbornik. – M.: Stolica, 1991. – S. 115-148.
2. IUSTIN // Pravoslavnaya ehnciklopediya. Tom XXVIII. – M.: Cerkovno-nauchnyj centr «Pravoslavnaya ehnciklopediya», 2012. – S. 596-603.
3. Prepodobnyj Iustin (Popovich). Pravoslavnaya filosofiya istiny: Stat'i. – Perm': PO «Panagiya», 2003 [EHlektronnyj resurs]. – Rezhim dostupa: www.pravbeseda.ru/library/index.php?page=book&id=898.
4. Prepodobnyj Iustin (Popovich). Filosofskie propasti / Iustin (Popovich) Prepodobnyj. – M.: Izdatel'skij Sovet Russkoj Pravoslavnoj Cerkvi, 2004. – 288 s.
- There are currently no refbacks.