A PHILOSOPHICAL “CREDO” OF E. FROMM IN ITS CULTURAL AND HISTORICAL ASPECT
Introduction: The problem of philosophical solvency is in the center of E. Fromm’s creative heritage, his anthropological conception. Purpose.The aim of research work was sent to establishment of contradiction of two ideological conceptions and world pictures – traditional christian and philosophical of E. Fromm. Methods of research. It is come forward the basic methods of research: a method of comparative analysis, a hermeneutic method, a method of coincidence of historical and logical.Results. The results of scientific research expose the attempts of the American thinker, show that the basic going near the study of human personality must consist of understanding of relation of man to the world, to other people, to nature and to itself. The philosopher does not open up consciously the role and value of God, and similarly traditional values, as they on a large account do not take place in his picture of the world. Originality. Reason of contradiction of christian culture of thinking and philosophical credo of E. Fromm is opened with a scientific novelty. Essence of her is celled in the will to show exceptional “nature” of human nature in a limit ontological space without correlation with the absolute. E. Fromm categorically renounces divine nature of man in behalf on subjective philosophical-existential reflections.Conclusion: The basic conclusions of the advanced study testify the presence of the deeply integrated connection of studies of E. Fromm and Z. Freud, that shows subjective interpretation of anthropological problems with ambiguous in a moral plan their decisions. Depriving history and culture of their eschatology value and prospect, the American scientist lines up the philosophical anthropology on principles of existing humanism. The consideration of problem of man and world in the philosophical picture of the world of E. Fromm does not expose their ontological essence.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
1. Fromm, Е. (2002). Сredo. The Art of loving, 211–220. SPb.: Azbuka (in Russ.)
2. Metropolitan Antony (Khrapovitsky) (2002). New experience of studies about cognition of God. SPb.: Bibliopolis (in Russ.)
3. Fisher N. (2004). Philosophical inquiring about God. – Moscow: Hristianskaja Rossija (in Russ.)
4. Gurevich A. Ya. (2005). History – endless dispute. Moscow: Rossijskij.gos. gumanit. un-t (in Russ.)
5. Gusejnov A. (2014). Philosophy as ethic project. Voprosy filosofii (Questions of philosophy), 5, 16–26 (in Russ.)
6. Saint Iustin (Popović) (2004). Philosophical Abysses. Moscow: Izdatel'skij Sovet Russkoj Pravoslavnoj Cerkvi (in Russ.)
7. Smirnov K. (1914). Immanent philosophy of christianity. Russkaja mysl' (Russian thought), VI, 62–84 (in Russ.)
8. Trubeckoj E. (1917). World nonsense. Voprosy filosofii (Questions of philosophy), 136 (1), 81–113 (in Russ.)
9. Holopov I. (1912). Religious individualism and dogmas. Voprosy filosofii i psihologii (Questions of philosophy and psychology), 113 (III), 373–417 (in Russ.)
10. Shohin V. Theology. Introduction to theological disciplines. Moscow: INFRAN (in Russ.)
- There are currently no refbacks.